Copyright 2010. By www.nurseryweb.co.uk.
Our policy is to keep parents totally informed and involved at all times. We use the following methods of communication to help achieve this:
- A "Daily Diary" is completed for every child under the age of 3. This is a written record of the significant events that have taken place during your child's nursery day. The diary also gives you the opportunity to comment.
- Our playroom staff are available for informal chats at the beginning or
end of your child’s nursery session.
- Our management team operate an open door policy, should you wish to
discuss any aspect of your child’s care and development.
- We have a Parents’ Noticeboard located in our entrance hallway.
- We publish regular newsletters.
- We hold parents’ consultation evenings once a year, enabling you to have
a longer discussion with the staff about your child's development.
- We prepare written progress reports on your child, which are shared with